MX50 Freewheel Roller 1 Directional Cam Clutch Bearing
Installation and Usage
1. For installation, insert the clutch into the hub bore of a pulley, a gear, or a torque arm and screw the bolts (high tension) into the tapped holes in the end face of the clutch. See illustration on the right.
2. A press fit is required for MX Series clutches for indexing applications, but do not exceed 0.025 mm when press fitting.
3. Adjust the side of the key to fit the keyway tightly, but allow a clearance between the top of key and keyway.
4. When mounting the clutch on a shaft, apply pressure to the clutch inner race end, but never to the outer race.
5. Proper selection of the Cam Clutch provides accurate indexing performance. A braking device and a backstopping device may also be required for more accurate performance.
6. The tolerance of the hub bore should be H6 or H7.
Dimensions and Capacities
|MX22||78.4||1200||22||6 × 2.8||80||95||77||80||12||35||16||M6XP1.0||0.00015||0.47||80||3.3|
|MX50||441||1200||50||14 × 3.8||100||155||97||140||14||70||16||M8XP1.25||0.00275||2.68||190||10.6|
Mounting and Coupling
Contact Us at Any Time