MI 20S 300RPM One Way Backstop Cam Freewheel Clutch
1. Specially treated cams are used to achieve better
2. Feeding drive for bag-making machines or
|Bore size (mm)||20|
|Outer race (mm)||80|
|Max. Inner race overrunning (cycle/min)||300|
|Package||Carton Box / Wooden Box|
|Delivery time||7-10 days after order confirmed|
|Payment terms||L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A, Western Union|
Dimensions and Capacities
Mounting and Coupling
1. When mounting sprockets or gears to the outer race, use the outer race inner dimension (dimensionE) to make a centering flange on the sprocket or gear. Then attach firmly with bolts of tensile strength 10.9 or greater to the tapped holes in the outer race. Recommended tolerance between mounted gear and centering flange is f7.
2. The recommended shaft tolerance is h6 or h7.
3. Always use a parallel key, and do not use a tapered key. A parallel key meeting ISO R773 (DIN 6885.1)
is recommended. Make sure that there is no lateral play between the key and keyways. Install an end plate on the face of the inner race
4. When inserting the shaft, apply pressure only to the face of the inner race only.
5. See “Lubrication and Maintenance” on page 79.
Contact Us at Any Time