RSXM 1.4KG Backstop One Way Sprag Clutch Bearing
The series RSXM completes teh small to medium backstop range, which commenced with the highly successful RSCI programme. Type RSXM is a centrifugal lift off sprag type freewheel with the inner race rotating. Only the inner race is designed for freewheeling. It is a non self-supported type.Bearings must be provided to ensure concentricity of the inner and outer races and support axial and radial loads, as shown overleaf. Concentricity and run-out limits must be observed.
The RSXM type accepts all types of lubricant currently used in power transmission equipment. It is possible to mount these freewheels directly in gear-boxes without seperate lubrication. An oil mist ist generally sufficient. Grease lubrication may be acceptable if the unit works mostly in overrunning condition, as on E-motors. When used as a backstop, it must be checked that the overrun-ning speed will not go below the minimum speed given in the characteristic table.
Dimension and Capacity
|Type||Bore dia.||Torque||Overrunning speeds||
|[mm]||[Nm]||[min-1 ]||[min-1 ]||[min-1 ]||[mm]||[mm]||[mm]||[mm]||[kg]|
1) T max = 2 × T KN » Refer to Selection page 10 to 13
2) This maximum allowable torque transmission speed n max must not be exceeded when transmitting torque.
3) This minimum allowable overrunning speed n imin should not be rdeuced under continuous operation. Possible reduction of this minimum speed in request.
4) Inner race overruns. Keyway to DIN 6885.1
5) Tolerance +1 » Refer to mounting and maintenance instructions
Contact Us at Any Time