Backstops are used extensively on pumps used in the primary and secondary cooling systems of power generating equipment.
address:DONGHUA INDUSTRY PARK, WUJIN DISTRICT, CHANGZHOU, JIANGSU PROVINCE, CHINA PR.
MG,MI, MZ, MX SERIES CAM CLUTCH
- Contact Us
MG MI SERIES CAM CLUTCH
MODELS MG300 TO MG1300/MI300 TO MI1300
For General Applications
Installation and Usage
1. MG Series Cam Clutch is used for inner race overrunning applications. MI Series Cam Clutch is used for indexing applications.
2. For attaching a pulley, a gear, or sprocket to the clutch, insert the clutch into the hub of the device,
and screw the bolts (high tension) into the tapped holes on the clutch end. The tolerance bore of the hub
should be H6 or H7 of JIS standard.
3. Recommended shaft tolerances are as follows:
4. The key should be in accordance with JIS B1301-1959. However, for M750 and above models, a key is attached.
5. Use only a parallel key to secure the clutch. Never use a tapered key.
6. If the clutch receives shock loads or is designed for use at full torque capacity, it is better to use a
hardened key and shaft.
7. Allow for a clearance between the top of the clutch keyway and the top of the key for pressure
ventilation of the clutch in the case of MG Series. A pressure ventilation hole is provided on the keyway of the clutch inner race.
8. When mounting the clutch on a shaft, apply pressure to the inner race, but never to the outer race.
9. Thrust load should be taken up by other devices, not by the Cam Clutch.
10. When using MG Series at medium and high speeds, pay attention to heating. Longevity is shortened if the temperature of Cam Clutch outer race rises to over 70°C. In case of continuous over running
In this case, use a different model or provide an oil bath or forced lubrication.
11. Oil is not sealed in at the time of shipment. Supply an appropriate amount of oil before use.