Backstops are used extensively on pumps used in the primary and secondary cooling systems of power generating equipment.
address:DONGHUA INDUSTRY PARK, WUJIN DISTRICT, CHANGZHOU, JIANGSU PROVINCE, CHINA PR.
What components lead to needle bearings age prematurelyHave Read 23304/09/2016
What components lead to needle bearings age prematurely
The reason for needle bearings aging prematurely: mounting tightly, poor lubrication, strong vibration, material fatigue, contamination and corrosion.
1. If the gap between rollers and slide is too short, the needle bearings would be mounted tightly, and torque, fraction and temperature gets high. It is important to adjust the gap to a right position when we mount needle bearings.
2. Lacking of grease seriously, needle bearings will get dried and aged. We needle to re-lubricate bearings at right time according to how long the motor rated, load level conditions, temperature and grease.
3. If motor core with trouble, the bearings would vibrate strongly, at this time , we need to use a new bearing to place the old one.
4. Metal fatigue and clutter dropped from track or surface of the ball to the grease result in machine working with a lot of noise.
5. Contamination and corrosion. If you find red or brown dot on the surface of the bearing, the bearing would be corroded.